Charlie Y. Park, D.D.S.
After completing four years of school at Columbia University of College of Dental Medicine in 2004, Dr. Park began his interest in oral surgery during his general practice residency at Brooklyn VA Hospital. He then followed his passion by completing an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, one of the most rigorous levels one trauma centers on the Northeast coast. He received extensive training in oral and facial reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, trauma surgery, and adult and pediatric anesthesia. After finishing his residency, Dr. Park worked in Pennsylvania before joining Dr. Lindquist in both Maryland and Washington DC areas.
Dr. Park is a board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon who practices a full scope of oral surgery with a special interest in dental implant surgery, advanced bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, temporomandibular joint disorder, and reconstruction of jaws. He is also a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the highest honor given to practitioners with extensive training, experience, and contribution to the advancement of dental implantology.
Dr. Park understands that each patient has a unique medical background and surgical needs. During each patient encounter, he takes the time to listen to each patient’s concerns and carefully explains all treatment options to help patients with the best possible surgical care. He is dedicated to helping each of our patients achieve the high-quality results they need in a compassionate, caring, and professional environment.
- Bachelor of Arts from Wesleyan University, Connecticut
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York
- General Practice Residency Program at Brooklyn Hospital Center, New York
- Oral & Maxillofacial Internship at Brooklyn VA Hospital, New York
- Oral & Maxillofacial Residency Program at Temple University Hospital, Pennsylvania,
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Academy of Osseointegration – District of Columbia
- American Dental Association
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- District of Columbia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Capitol Academy of Clinical Dentistry Study Club
- Washington Dental Study Club