Nicholas B. Hill, D.D.S.
Dr. Nicholas B. Hill was born and raised in West Virginia and has been practicing in Charlottesville, Virginia till he joined our practice. Dr. Hill received his undergraduate degree with a Bachelor of Science in Animal and Veterinarian Medicine and a D.D.S. degree from West Virginia University in the top third of his class. He continued on to complete a one-year General Practice Residency at The University of West Virginia Hospital system followed by an OMFS internship at John Peter Smith Hospital. He completed his education at Temple University Hospital graduating in 2013 from oral surgery residency. He also received training in both adult and pediatric anesthesia at St. Christopher’s Pediatric Hospital. After residency, he worked in private practice for two years in Bala Cynwyd/Philadelphia, PA while serving as the Assistant Chairman of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Capital Health System Hospital in Trenton New Jersey. He also served as adjunct clinical faculty at the University of Virginia in the Department of Dentistry.
Dr. Hill is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is dedicated to the newest advancements in CT-guided implant surgery and keeps up-to-date with the latest practices and technologies through an ongoing commitment to continuing education. He has had great exposure to all disciplines of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, with a special interest in implant and dentoalveolar surgery, trauma, orthognathic surgery, and benign pathology and reconstruction. He is an outstanding practitioner and a surgeon with an excellent reputation.
- Bachelor of Science, Animal and Veterinary Science, Cum Laude from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- General Practioner Residency from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- Oral & Maxillofacial Internship from John Peter Smith Hospital Network, Texas
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency from Temple University Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Mid Atlantic Society Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- District of Columbia Oral Surgery
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Spears Education Study Club
- Georgetown University Hospital