Nicholas B. Hill, D.D.S.
Dr. Nicholas B. Hill
Dr. Hill received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees with honors from West Virginia University. Postdoctoral studies include a General Practice Residency at WVU, an Oral Maxillofacial internship at John Peter Smith Hospital, TX, and an Oral Maxillofacial Residency at Temple University, PA, finishing in 2013. Dr. Hill’s anesthesia training was completed at St. Christophers Pediatric Hospital in Philadelphia.
Upon completion of training, he practiced from 2013 until 2015 in a private office setting in Philadelphia while serving as Assistant Chairman of OMFS at Capital Health Hospital, Trenton NJ. When Dr. Hill moved to Charlottesville, VA he continued private practice as well as serving on the clinical faculty of the University of Virginia Department of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Hill is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is dedicated to the newest advancements in CT-guided implant surgery and keeps up-to-date with the latest practices and technologies through an ongoing commitment to continuing education. He has had great exposure to all disciplines of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, with a special interest in implant and dentoalveolar surgery, trauma, orthognathic surgery, and benign pathology and reconstruction. Being an outstanding practitioner with an excellent reputation, Dr. Hill commits himself to stay abreast of technological advancements through rigorous continuing education.
In 2021 Dr. Hill and his wife, Dr. Anna Irwin, moved to Bethesda with their three young children. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing, outdoor activities, working on his house, and sampling the area’s abundant cultural activities with his young family!
- Bachelor of Science, Animal and Veterinary Science, Cum Laude from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- General Practioner Residency from West Virginia University, West Virginia
- Oral & Maxillofacial Internship from John Peter Smith Hospital Network, Texas
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency from Temple University Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Mid Atlantic Society Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- District of Columbia Oral Surgery
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Spears Education Study Club
- Georgetown University Hospital