Clarence C. Lindquist, D.D.S.
Dr. Lindquist is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and served as an examiner on the Board from 1981 to 1986. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Georgetown University School of Dentistry where he received numerous honors and graduated Cum Laude. He taught at Georgetown University School of Dentistry as Director of the General Medicine Course until the school closed in 1989. He received his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency training at the Washington Hospital Center. He is actively involved in training Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residents at the Washington Hospital Center and has served as Vice-Chairman of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is on the staff of the Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and was formerly the Chief of the Section of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also on the staff at Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington University Hospital and has served as a Consultant at Walter Reed Army Hospital. He was a member of the first Osseointegration team in the United States and has been extensively involved in the teaching of Dental Implant Surgery. He is a past president of the Academy of Osseointegration and Editor for Reality Dental Magazine. Dr. Lindquist is a nationally and internationally recognized specialist in oseointegrated dental implants.
Dr. Lindquist is currently an active member of the following organizations.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, Academy of Osseointegration
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Distinguished Practitioner National Academies of Practice
- American Dental Association
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- District of Columbia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Capitol Academy of Clinical Dentistry Study Club
- Washington Dental Study Club
Dr. Lindquist’s Hospital Affiliation
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital Center
Dr. Lindquist lives in Potomoc, Maryland with his wife Lorraine, and two children. His leisure time activities include skiing, tennis and golf. He is active in his community and church and enjoys coaching youth basketball.